We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

XP Themes

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25935 Mar 10,2005 04:51 AM UTC Mar 10,2005 07:51 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
Larry Dodd
Asked On March 10, 2005 04:51 AM UTC

I am using Visual Studio .NET 2003 and have set Application.EnableStyles and Application.DoEvents and all the controls on the form look like the XP themes until I put a MaskedEditControl on the form. I set ThemesEnabled to True and all the textboxes have the sunken border around them instead of the XP themes. When I remove the MaskedEditControl from the form all the controls then have the XP theme again. What can I do so that all controls have the XP theme enabled?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 10, 2005 07:51 PM UTC

Hi Larry, I''ve been unable to reproduce this issue. I have a few questions that should help me track down this problem. 1) What Theme are you using to test this? 2) What other controls are on the Form? 3) What version of Tools are you using? Thank you for your cooperation. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;