We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Version 3.1.0.x betas

Does anyone have trouble using the TAB key in Visual Studio after installing the 3.1.0.x betas? Regards, Martin

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 9, 2005 02:59 AM UTC

Nope, no problems with tab key and have been using V3.1.0.6 beta for a while. Try experimenting with disabling VS.NET add-ins one at a time, to see if an add-in is causing the problem. I''ve had an add-in (Xheo licensing) cause VS.NET intellisense to screw up - possibly because of add-in memory faults. Disabling the add-in (which I didn''t actually use) resolved the problem.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 21, 2005 10:39 PM UTC

>Does anyone have trouble using the TAB key in Visual Studio after installing the 3.1.0.x betas? > >Regards, >Martin > Yes!! I''m having this same problem! My tab key goes out, and it''s driving me nuts. What is the deal with this?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2005 09:36 AM UTC

> > >>Does anyone have trouble using the TAB key in Visual Studio after installing the 3.1.0.x betas? >> >>Regards, >>Martin >> > >Yes!! I''m having this same problem! My tab key goes out, and it''s driving me nuts. What is the deal with this? Must be a keyboard hook in some designer gone ballistics. I got swedish keyboard layout, maybe that is a clue?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon