We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Delete key 2051 vs 3110

Im attaching a sample where we are having a problem with the delete key. In 2051 in our sample if you to go to cell 1,1 or any cell in this sample and hit the delete key we want it to put string.empty in the cell. In 2051 it does this but in 3110 its like its ignoring this and it puts in 0.00..it doesnt look like your uploads are working again so i will email this to you

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 7, 2005 11:28 PM UTC

I can see the problem in your sample. I will update this thread when I have more information on it.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 8, 2005 04:51 PM UTC

This has been entered into our Defect database. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=90&catId=90 It is also been corrected in our code base today, and the fix should be in the next public release. I do not know when this will available. It is in the works but not ready yet.

PB Philip Bishop March 8, 2005 05:03 PM UTC

Ok so if this is fixed in code base do i need to open a direct trac so i can get this? Im waiting on another fix from jay for another problem and havent got that fix either?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 8, 2005 05:05 PM UTC

You can to use Direct Trac to request private patches (if they are available) or you can wait until there is a public release.

PB Philip Bishop March 8, 2005 05:16 PM UTC

Cant wait because we need to get our beta out. thanks will open direct trac now or see if it will be in the other release jay promised me. thanks again

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon