We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Expand Covered Ranges

Hello, Is there an easy way to expand a Covered Range that is already on a grid? Currently the only way I have seen how to do this is to remove the ranage and then readd the expanded range: GridRangeInfo myRange = new GridRangeInfo(); gridSchedule.CoveredRanges.Find(start,i,out myRange); gridSchedule.CoveredRanges.Remove(myRange); GridRangeInfo myNewRange = new GridRangeInfo(); myNewRange = GridRangeInfo.Cells(start,i,iIncrease,i); gridSchedule.CoveredRanges.Add(myNewRange); As far as code readablity it isn''t the nicest and I am not sure how it will affect performace when changing a large amount of ranges.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 2, 2005 11:28 PM UTC

I think youare doing what you need to do. You could streamline the code a little by using the Static constructors to get the new range. So instead of GridRangeInfo myNewRange = new GridRangeInfo(); myNewRange = GridRangeInfo.Cells(start,i,iIncrease,i); gridSchedule.CoveredRanges.Add(myNewRange); you can try gridSchedule.CoveredRanges.Add(GridRangeInfo.Cells(start,i,iIncrease,i));

MA Matt March 2, 2005 11:47 PM UTC

Thanks Clay. I just wanted to make sure there wasn''t a better way of doing it by just expanding the range that was already covered.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon