We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Masked Edit Control - Mask Perseitence?

I am using the masked edit control for date entry fields and the mask appears to be altered after I close the project and reopen it in VS.NET. I set the mask to "0#/##/####" in the properties editor, save and close the project. When I reopen the project, in VS.NET, the control displays with a mask of 00/__/____. With each subsequent open and close of the project, the Control continues to display the mask with an additional 0 in the mask. The value in the Property editor remains the same ("0#/##/####"). In the Windows forms designer generated code region of the form, the propterites look correct, but they at not rendered correctly on the screen. Values as they appear: Me.mskEndDate.Mask = "0#/##/####" Me.mskEndDate.Text = "0_/__/____" Yet on the Form, in the designer, the control appears with a mask of "00/__/____" Any thoughts? Anthony Mansfield

1 Reply

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 31, 2003 07:48 PM UTC

Hi Anthony, This issue has been fixed in a patch release after the 1.5.0.0 release Please login to the Direct-Trac support system.You will see an option "Download the latest service pack". When you select that option you will be presented with a dialog that will ask information on the current version. Select "Download Latest Private Service Pack*" from the available option buttons to download the correct Service Pack that will update your installation to 1.5.1.5. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon