We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ActiveTabColor

I''d like to use a custom color (e.g. brush) for the ActiveTabColor on a tab control. How do I convert from BrushInfo to System.Color? TIA

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 28, 2005 06:27 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, Retrieving the color information from a Brush would depend on the specific type of Brush. For example, you can get color information out of a LinearGradientBrush through the LinearColors property. Alternatively, you could use TabControlAdv''s custom rendering support to use your Brush to draw your own tabs. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

DB Daniel Byers March 8, 2005 12:41 AM UTC

Thanks, Gregory. Any chance you could be more specific? I''d like to you the following brush for the background on the tab: BrushInfo i = new BrushInfo(GradientStyle.Vertical, Color.White, Color.PaleGreen);

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 8, 2005 03:26 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, There is information available on Customized TabControlAdv Rendering in our online documentation: Custom Tab Rendering If you have any questions regarding that tutorial, please let me know. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon