We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bar Manger and items...

I want tool bars of child form to appear in a specific line when the child form opens i.e. in the third line (of the MDI form), the first 2 lines are taken by the MDI''s menu and tool bar. I know we can set the property of MDI toolbar to use full line; I don’t want to do this as it spoils the look of our interface. How can I accomplish the above?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 28, 2005 06:21 PM UTC

Hi VJ, If you use MainFrameBarManager.GetBarControl you can directly access the Bar control for any of your toolbars. This provides you with direct access over the location of the bar. For your situation, setting RowOffset will allow you to control the bar''s row. Hope this helps. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

VB Vijay Balkrishnan March 1, 2005 03:18 AM UTC

Could you please give me a sample?.. When I do GetBarControl, I get un-defined value returned i.e object reference not set Thanks VJ

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 1, 2005 05:08 PM UTC

Hi VJ, I have a sample that demonstrates the use of RowOffset and RowIndex to control the location of the 3 Bars. It also includes a minimal Mdi Merging Scenario. However, as you''re aware, the upload functionality of the Forums is currently unavailable. If you could either provide your e-mail address or e-mail me at gregorya@syncfusion.com, I''ll send you the sample directly. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 11, 2005 06:52 PM UTC

Hi Vijay, I attempted to send my sample to the e-mail address you provided earlier, but was unable to. I have attached the sample to this post. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon