We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

3.0.1.0 new EditControl

I was running the previous 2.1.0.9 version of the suite. We decieded to upgrade to the 3.0.1.0 version due to some bugfixes and new newly reworked EditControl. My problem is this: the new EditControl is not behaving correctly at all (even in the examples). For instance, when I run the "CustomOutliningDemo", the grid does not give me any of the syntax coloring or outlining. When I try to select text, the selection does not get highlighted, the cursor just follows when my mouse pointer goes. It is selecting the text, because if I CUT, the text that should have been highlighted disappears. I have tried many things. First I tried to install 3.0.1.0 along side of the previous version. I have tried uninstalling both and just installing 3.0.1.0. What might be going wrong here?

1 Reply

JB John Baker March 1, 2005 02:17 AM UTC

This is very important to us to get resolved, so I opened a Direct-trac incident.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon