We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

3.0.1.0 new EditControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25453 Feb 27,2005 01:30 AM Feb 28,2005 09:17 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: EditControl
John Baker
Asked On February 27, 2005 01:30 AM

I was running the previous 2.1.0.9 version of the suite. We decieded to upgrade to the 3.0.1.0 version due to some bugfixes and new newly reworked EditControl. My problem is this: the new EditControl is not behaving correctly at all (even in the examples). For instance, when I run the "CustomOutliningDemo", the grid does not give me any of the syntax coloring or outlining. When I try to select text, the selection does not get highlighted, the cursor just follows when my mouse pointer goes. It is selecting the text, because if I CUT, the text that should have been highlighted disappears. I have tried many things. First I tried to install 3.0.1.0 along side of the previous version. I have tried uninstalling both and just installing 3.0.1.0. What might be going wrong here?

John Baker
Replied On February 28, 2005 09:17 PM

This is very important to us to get resolved, so I opened a Direct-trac incident.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;