We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DoubleTextBox

Is there any way that I can make the DoubleTextBox not show anything in the control when there is no value. I have set the NullString to "" but when the form loads all the DoubleTextBox controls still display 0.00. I have tried to change the Text Value and still it displays 0.00 when there is no value

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2005 05:07 PM UTC

Hi Larry, Try setting DoubleTextBox.NullState = true. This should cause the null string to display. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

LD Larry Dodd February 25, 2005 06:39 PM UTC

I tried this and still it shows 0.00. Can you tell me what properties to set on the controls and the events that I should do anything to make the control show nothing when the value is empty >Hi Larry, > > Try setting DoubleTextBox.NullState = true. This should cause the null string to display. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2005 07:52 PM UTC

Hi Larry, I apologize, my earlier answer was incorrect. Instead, you need to set DoubleTextBox.UseNullString = true to cause the NullString to be displayed. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

LD Larry Dodd February 25, 2005 08:59 PM UTC

Not sure where this property is on this control. I would like to use this control but in the meantime I have created a function to do the same thing. If you could help me find out how to accomplish this. >Hi Larry, > > I apologize, my earlier answer was incorrect. Instead, you need to set DoubleTextBox.UseNullString = true to cause the NullString to be displayed. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2005 10:25 PM UTC

Hi Larry, The property is inherited from NumberTextBoxBase. Are you using an old version of Tools? That could explain why you can''t find it. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon