We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Table Caption Problem

Hi, i have create a pdf table and link the table with the datasource and datamember property to a dataset. then i try to change the default table caption with the statement for( int i = 0, len = table.Columns.Count; i < len; ++i ) { table.Columns[ i ].Caption = gridFindings.GridBoundColumns[i].HeaderText; } but in the pdf file allways the name of the datacolumn apears. where is my fault ? cu Kai

2 Replies

KA kabesser March 1, 2005 01:04 PM UTC

maybe a bug ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 8, 2005 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Kai, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Yes, this seems to be a bug, since there is no way to change the caption row of the table. I have reported this issue to the development team and it should be resolved with the next few days. There seems to some problem in publishing bug reports, If not, This would be the link to follow the progress of the bug http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/pdf/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=88&catId=70 Thanks, Stephen. >maybe a bug ?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon