We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Table Caption Problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25391 Feb 25,2005 05:10 AM Mar 8,2005 06:37 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: PDF
kabesser
Asked On February 25, 2005 05:10 AM

Hi, i have create a pdf table and link the table with the datasource and datamember property to a dataset. then i try to change the default table caption with the statement for( int i = 0, len = table.Columns.Count; i < len; ++i ) { table.Columns[ i ].Caption = gridFindings.GridBoundColumns[i].HeaderText; } but in the pdf file allways the name of the datacolumn apears. where is my fault ? cu Kai

kabesser
Replied On March 1, 2005 08:04 AM

maybe a bug ?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 8, 2005 06:37 AM

Hi Kai, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Yes, this seems to be a bug, since there is no way to change the caption row of the table. I have reported this issue to the development team and it should be resolved with the next few days. There seems to some problem in publishing bug reports, If not, This would be the link to follow the progress of the bug http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/pdf/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=88&catId=70 Thanks, Stephen. >maybe a bug ?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;