We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Max lengths of IntegerTextBox and DoubleTextBox

Hi, We are using Syncfusion 1.6.1.0 for our product development. I come across this problem with both IntegerTextBox and the DoubleTextBox. Essentially, both of them seem to support a maximum number of digits of 19. The behavior doesnt change even if I change the MaxLength, MaxValue properties. MoreOver, in DoubleTextBox, after the 19 digits, I am still able to type in numbers, but all that I typed in are instantly turned into zeros. Any idea why it behaves this way and is there any way to work around it? Thanks. zheng

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2005 11:34 PM UTC

Hi Zheng, MaxLength is no longer supported and Min/MaxValue have been corrected in later versions. Additionally, we are no longer able to support version 1. Please upgrade to v2.1.0 or higher. If you require any assistance with this, please create a DirectTrac incident. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

ZL zheng lin February 25, 2005 06:36 PM UTC

Could you tell me if there is a way to control the number of digits that is allowed in the two control fields and what it is in the later version? Thanks. zheng >Hi Zheng, > > MaxLength is no longer supported and Min/MaxValue have been corrected in later versions. Additionally, we are no longer able to support version 1. Please upgrade to v2.1.0 or higher. > > If you require any assistance with this, please create a DirectTrac incident. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2005 07:01 PM UTC

Hi Zheng, IntegerTextBox and DoubleTextBox now correctly support the MinValue and MaxValue properties. These (along with the settings for the number of decimal places in DoubleTextBox) allow you to indirectly set the MaxLength of the Numeric Boxes. If you''re interested in a more general overview of what''s available, please click on the Products tab at the top of the webpage or I can put you in contact with a member of our sales team. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon