We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Open Issues/Knowledgebase

Dear Syncfusion Team, The updated Open Issues and Knowledgebase section looks great! Regards, Thomas

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2005 06:53 PM UTC

One of the reasons why I chose Syncfusion was because of the documentation, articles, and their excellent forum support. Not only for those reasons, but also because I needed almost every package they had. I''ve been using the diagram, tools, and grids extensively and they are amazing... well written, easy to understand the code, a time saver, and fun to use. Half of my program (if not more) is written for me already using these packages. One of my experiences with the diagram consisted of me needed to add a custom ''symbol'' to the diagram that had a tricky behavior. Before actually using the diagram control, I had planned for about 2 weeks to implement and integrate this tricky symbol. When it came time to design, implement, and integrate, it only took a few hours of reading their documentation and studying their code, and another few hours implementing and testing. The result was an easy day''s worth of work that saved me a lot of time. In almost all cases, it seems like it takes less time than I expect to add and implement things. I know I am ranting about Syncfusion, but there have got to be many people out there experiencing the same results.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon