We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Plus/Minus buttons in GridGroupingControl

I''ve got a GridGroupingControl with subtables. There''s obviously the +/- button to the right. I want to replace the images that button uses with triangles (to the left and down for the open and close states). How can I do this? (I''m sure I''m missing something obviously, but I didn''t see the correct options in the RecordPlusMinusCell appearance). Thank you.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 23, 2005 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Dan, check out the CustomCellTypes example. That shows how to register a custom cell type. The +/- button is just a Pushbutton - see this: GridTableCellAppearance.Default.GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell.CellType = "PushButton"; GridTableCellAppearance.Default.RecordPlusMinusCell.CellType = "PushButton"; If you create your own cell type you can derive it from Pushbutton and override its Draw method and draw your image there (check out also Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons for drawing icons/images in a cell). Once you have the cutom cell type assign it to GridGroupingControl.Appearance.RecordPlusMinusCell.CellType and GridGroupingControl.Appearance.GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell.CellType Stefan >I''ve got a GridGroupingControl with subtables. There''s obviously the +/- button to the right. I want to replace the images that button uses with triangles (to the left and down for the open and close states). How can I do this? > >(I''m sure I''m missing something obviously, but I didn''t see the correct options in the RecordPlusMinusCell appearance). > >Thank you.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 23, 2005 07:57 PM UTC

Hi Dan, Here is a sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/pushbutton_imagecell632447647047783858.zip Best Regards, Jay N

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2005 07:16 AM UTC

Thank you. I had to change it to "RecordPlusMinusCell" from GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell, but otherwise perfect.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon