We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Plus/Minus buttons in GridGroupingControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25265 Feb 23,2005 04:49 AM Feb 24,2005 02:16 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Grouping
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 23, 2005 04:49 AM

I''ve got a GridGroupingControl with subtables. There''s obviously the +/- button to the right. I want to replace the images that button uses with triangles (to the left and down for the open and close states). How can I do this? (I''m sure I''m missing something obviously, but I didn''t see the correct options in the RecordPlusMinusCell appearance). Thank you.

Replied On February 23, 2005 07:55 AM

Hi Dan, check out the CustomCellTypes example. That shows how to register a custom cell type. The +/- button is just a Pushbutton - see this: GridTableCellAppearance.Default.GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell.CellType = "PushButton"; GridTableCellAppearance.Default.RecordPlusMinusCell.CellType = "PushButton"; If you create your own cell type you can derive it from Pushbutton and override its Draw method and draw your image there (check out also Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons for drawing icons/images in a cell). Once you have the cutom cell type assign it to GridGroupingControl.Appearance.RecordPlusMinusCell.CellType and GridGroupingControl.Appearance.GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell.CellType Stefan >I''ve got a GridGroupingControl with subtables. There''s obviously the +/- button to the right. I want to replace the images that button uses with triangles (to the left and down for the open and close states). How can I do this? > >(I''m sure I''m missing something obviously, but I didn''t see the correct options in the RecordPlusMinusCell appearance). > >Thank you.

Replied On February 23, 2005 02:57 PM

Hi Dan, Here is a sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/pushbutton_imagecell632447647047783858.zip Best Regards, Jay N

Replied On February 24, 2005 02:16 AM

Thank you. I had to change it to "RecordPlusMinusCell" from GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell, but otherwise perfect.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;