We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridScrollCurrentCellReason Grouping grid V3

Hi, I''ve been trying to set the GridScrollCurrentCellReason to an appropriate value so that when a user tabs/arrows keys around a grid the current cell scrolls into view correctly... but when I have grouping switched on, if I''ve scrolled up/down to a Group that was not visible I don''t want it to navigate back to the currently selected cell when I expand a group Which enum do I need? Thanks in advance Jason

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 22, 2005 10:57 PM UTC

We fixed the jumping of the current cell for the next release. If you look at the CustomCellType example. It used to jump before but now it shouldn''t do it anymore. You should check this example if it jumps with the version you are using. With older versions a way to prevent scrolling would be to handle the TableControl.WindowScrolling event. Stefan >Hi, > >I''ve been trying to set the GridScrollCurrentCellReason to an appropriate value so that when a user tabs/arrows keys around a grid the current cell scrolls into view correctly... > >but when I have grouping switched on, if I''ve scrolled up/down to a Group that was not visible I don''t want it to navigate back to the currently selected cell when I expand a group > >Which enum do I need? > >Thanks in advance > >Jason

JH Jason Hales February 23, 2005 09:49 AM UTC

Thanks for the info Stefan Jason

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon