We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Which toolbar manager do I have to use?

Hi, - I want the context menu "customize" for toolbar At runtime: - I want to be able to dock toobar at left, right, top or bottom of my main form. - I want to add menu Which toolbar manager do I have to use? (CommandBarController, DockingManager, MainFrameBarManager, XPToolBar) Best Regards, Martin

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 22, 2005 03:45 PM UTC

Hi Martin, Our XPMenus package (MainFrameBarManager) provides all of the features you require. Please refer to the XPMenusSDI sample in our sample browser. It demonstrates these features. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

MB Martin Bonneville February 22, 2005 08:36 PM UTC

Hi, I don''t see how I can dock toobar at left, right, top or bottom of my main form at runtime with MainFrameBarManager. How I can ? Best regards, Martin

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 22, 2005 09:31 PM UTC

Hi Martin, You can use MainFrameBarManager.GetBarControl to obtain direct access to the CommandBar control. You can then relocate it, dock it, etc. programmatically. For example, to dock a bar to the left side of the form you would use the following line of code: this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetBarControl(this.bar1).DockState = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CommandBarDockState.Left; Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon