We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Word wrap in datagrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25180 Feb 21,2005 12:01 PM Feb 24,2005 07:23 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: FAQ
Jeanice
Asked On February 21, 2005 12:01 PM

I can only get word wrap to work for the current cell in a datagrid. How can you get it to wordwrap whether a cell is selected or not? I''ve seen the question posted on a few forums - but never an answer. Thanks!

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 24, 2005 07:17 PM

Test. Please ignore. >I can only get word wrap to work for the current cell in a datagrid. How can you get it to wordwrap whether a cell is selected or not? I''ve seen the question posted on a few forums - but never an answer. > >Thanks!

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 24, 2005 07:23 PM

[Posting for Stefan] Hi Sigurd, you can loop through all the columns of the related table when you access the ChildTableDescriptor of the RelationDesriptor, e.g. in the ForeignKeyReference example: this.gridGroupingControl1.DataSource = table; mainTd.Name = "ForeignKeyReference"; mainTd.Columns.LoadDefault(); foreach (RelationDescriptor rd in mainTd.Relations) { if (rd.RelationKind == RelationKind.ForeignKeyReference) { foreach (FieldDescriptor fd in rd.ChildTableDescriptor.Fields) { string name = countriesRd.Name + "_" + fd.Name; GridColumnDescriptor cd = mainTd.Columns.FindByMappingName(name); if (cd != null) Console.WriteLine(cd.Name); } } } Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;