We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

About editControl

Hi I have two questions, I just use the newest version of EditControl (3.0.1.0), and I want to listen the Tooltip update event, then I write a simple delgate, the event is really be triggered, but the contents in the event arg are not corrent, the e.Text (e is a UpdateTooltipEventArgs) is always "", and e.HintArea is always (0, 0, 0, 0) wherever I stop my mouse, please help me about this problem. And in old version, EditControl support AddKeyword(String, String) ,and in new version, it is replaced by ConfigLanguage and lexem, and please give me a sample code about how to add keyword in runtime, just like old version done, I know how to do it by loading config.xml, but I want to do it at runtime without the config Dialog. Thanks a lot

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 10, 2005 10:13 PM UTC

Hi Hansky, Please refer to the ContextTooltipDemo sample and let me know if you need further assistance. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon