We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

EditControl WordWrapper

I''m working with Syncfusion 2.5, the Syncfusion.edit.dll''s version is 1.5.2.0, and it doesn''t support wordwrap. And with the new version of syncfusion the dll''s version is 3.0.1.0, the EditControl in Syncfusion.edit.windows.dll support the feature, but this EditControl is totally different with the old one, and they have the same namespace but their API are not compatible, so could you give me a work around? thanks.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 17, 2005 02:17 PM UTC

Hi Hansky Essential Suite 3.0 ships with the newer version of Essential Edit and the older version (now referred as Essential Edit Legacy). As noted in the 3.0 release notes, Version 3.0 Essential Edit and Essential Edit Legacy are two entirely different products. Hence applications developed using earlier versions of Essential Edit (now called Essential Edit Legacy), will not be automatically compatible with version 3.0 Essential Edit. However, you could continue using Essential Edit Legacy libraries for the same. We are working on completing the newer version and will also be providing API equivalents so that you can migrate applications built with Essential Edit Legacy. Regards Arun

HA Hansky February 18, 2005 02:21 AM UTC

Hi Thanks for your reply, and now I''ll try to change the old EditControl to the new one. >Hi Hansky > >Essential Suite 3.0 ships with the newer version of Essential Edit and the older version (now referred as Essential Edit Legacy). > >As noted in the 3.0 release notes, Version 3.0 Essential Edit and Essential Edit Legacy are two entirely different products. Hence applications developed using earlier versions of Essential Edit (now called Essential Edit Legacy), will not be automatically compatible with version 3.0 Essential Edit. However, you could continue using Essential Edit Legacy libraries for the same. > >We are working on completing the newer version and will also be providing API equivalents so that you can migrate applications built with Essential Edit Legacy. > >Regards >Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon