We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Customizing BarManagers

I am trying to customize the baritems to handle the different languages. Therefore I am going through the items collection of the barManager and eventually existing ParantBarItems. For each item I set the text depending on its tag property. This logic happens on Form_Load. At this time I am only able to catch the baritems of the form beeing loaded. All commands of forms that are not yet loaded cannot be accessed. Where is the right place to execute this logic? When does the BarManager load the customized barItems? I also tried to execute at OnPaint of the form.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 14, 2002 11:55 AM UTC

The best place to change the names of the items belonging to the child forms is in the child form's constructor. -Praveen Ramesh > I am trying to customize the baritems to handle the different languages. > > Therefore I am going through the items collection of the barManager and eventually existing ParantBarItems. For each item I set the text depending on its tag property. > > This logic happens on Form_Load. At this time I am only able to catch the baritems of the form beeing loaded. All commands of forms that are not yet loaded cannot be accessed. Where is the right place to execute this logic? When does the BarManager load the customized barItems? I also tried to execute at OnPaint of the form. > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon