We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Assigning number formats to ranges. (EntireColumn)

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

24963 Feb 15,2005 11:26 AM General Discussion 0
Tags: General Discussion
Shannon Broskie
Asked On February 15, 2005 11:26 AM

Two questions: Is there are particular order in which to assign a number format to a cell? Or could there be an issue using EntireColumn to assign number formats? For example, what I''m trying to accomplish is the following: // Format Columns mySheet.Range[ "A1" ].EntireColumn.NumberFormat = "@"; mySheet.Range[ "B1:C1" ].EntireColumn.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"; mySheet.Range[ "D1" ].EntireColumn.NumberFormat = "@"; mySheet.Range[ "E1:F1" ].EntireColumn.NumberFormat = "#,##0.00"; mySheet.Range[ "G1:H1" ].EntireColumn.NumberFormat = "@"; mySheet.Range[ "I1" ].EntireColumn.NumberFormat = "0.000"; mySheet.Range[ "J1" ].EntireColumn.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"; mySheet.Range[ "K1:P1" ].EntireColumn.NumberFormat = "#,##0.00"; mySheet.Range[ "Q1" ].EntireColumn.NumberFormat = "@"; mySheet.Range[ "R1" ].EntireColumn.NumberFormat = "#"; ---- I''ve tried doing this before inserting data and also after. If I assign a number format to a particular cell, I have no issues. I use the following code to do this: mySheet.Range[ currentRow,14 ].NumberFormat = "#,##0.00"; Thanks for your help.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;