We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridSelection

Hello, i have a gdg attached to a CurrencyManager and i use "PrepareViewStyleInfo" event for color my selected line. I want only columns can be selected (no multiple lines, no multiple cells) but i want to be able to click on a line (cell) to raise an event and retrieve my row in the code. So i use the code: gdg.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Column | GridSelectionFlags.AlphaBlend | GridSelectionFlags.Multiple; It works fine but i have always the selected line active (sometimes my current row, sometimes not so i have one line colored by selection and another by my code in "PrepareViewStyleInfo") I want to disable the selected line is it possible ? I try gdgCampagne.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.None but it doesn''t work.

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 15, 2005 12:58 PM UTC

Try setting grid.AlphaBlendSelectionColor = Color.FromArgb(0, grid.AlphaBlendSelectionColor); This code makes the alpha value of the selection color to be zero, and should make the ''selected'' line invisible.

SV sve February 15, 2005 02:02 PM UTC

The problem is i want to use alphaBlend for column but not the line. If i set AlphaBlendSelectionColor to 0 i dont show the selected columns... but it''s fine for my line. Is it possible to define alphablend for a particular selection ?

SV sve February 15, 2005 02:07 PM UTC

If is not possible may be the solution is to manage the selected line with the currency manager ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 15, 2005 03:17 PM UTC

You can turn off the alphablend and use PrepareViewStyleInfo to color a selected column. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.AlphaBlendSelectionColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(0, 178, 180, 191);
private void gridDataBoundGrid1_PrepareViewStyleInfo(object sender, GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
	if(e.ColIndex > 0 && e.RowIndex > 0 
		&& this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Selections.GetSelectedRows(true, true).AnyRangeContains(GridRangeInfo.Cell(e.RowIndex, e.ColIndex))) 
	{
		e.Style.BackColor = Color.DodgerBlue;
	}
}

SV sve February 15, 2005 03:28 PM UTC

This code works but it color my current line and not the column.

SV sve February 15, 2005 03:35 PM UTC

Ok it works with GetSelectedCols this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Selections.GetSelectedCols(true, true).AnyRangeContains(GridRangeInfo.Cell(e.RowIndex, e.ColIndex))) { e.Style.BackColor = Color.DodgerBlue; } } But the column is selected if i click on a cell on the grid and i want the column select just when i click on the header of the column. I try to resolve this problem, thanks for response.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon