We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

grdNBPCE.Model.Rows.FrozenCount and cellmodel.engine in 3010

Ok im attaching a sample of a problem we''ve found in version 3010 using frozen count to make a cell act like a header and not scroll and have that cell be a cell that holds the sum value of other cells in the row. in 2050 it worked fine. now in 3010 if you enter numeric data in any cell in col1 it WONT total the frozencount cell. if you comment out the frozencount line in the code then run you will notice that it totals that cell fine but now when i scroll the summing cell scrolls off the page where the user cant see it. thats why we had the frozen cell in the first place. now early on going from a version 2 to 2050 you guys had us add the following lines of code because it quit totaling that time you upgraded Dim cellModel As GridFormulaCellModel = CType(Me.grdNBPCE.CellModels("FormulaCell"), GridFormulaCellModel) cellModel.Engine.UsesVirtualDataSource = True ''''''set this so the formula header cell works. they added code to optimize that doesnt work on header cells Thats what you had us add on a previous upgrade of your product for the similar problem of not updating the sum cell which is frozen. So commenting out the frozen line solves the problem but them it scrolls off the page. we are trying to get a beta of our app out in 2 weeks and would really like this fixed somehow before then either in the new 3.1 when it comes out of through an assembly fix. Let me know Thanks Phil ok its not showing the files again but it said it uploaded it fine so i will email it to you just in case.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 14, 2005 09:54 PM UTC

This has been corrected in our code base and the correction will be in the upcoming release. If you want a work around until the release, you can handle this event. Private Sub grdNBPCE_CurrentCellAcceptedChanges(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.ComponentModel.CancelEventArgs) Handles grdNBPCE.CurrentCellAcceptedChanges Dim cc As GridCurrentCell = Me.grdNBPCE.CurrentCell If cc.RowIndex > 1 AndAlso cc.ColIndex = 1 Then Me.grdNBPCE.RefreshRange(GridRangeInfo.Cell(1, cc.ColIndex)) End If End Sub

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 15, 2005 01:52 PM UTC

Any idea of when this new version will be released? If not soon can i just open a direct trac and get the current assemblies you have and work around it that way?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 15, 2005 03:10 PM UTC

I do not know when the release will be.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon