We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Performance : ExcelRW Speed

Hi. I''m jiseon. I think there is a problem with ExcelRW''s processing speed. To describe the problem more specifically, for instance, when I try to change the cell font, ExcelRW changes the font for the same number of cells 20 times slower MS Excel Com Interop. The biggest problem in using COM Interop is slow speed. Is choosing ExcelRW as a solution to the speed problem a wrong choice? Is there any better solution that can speed the process up?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 17, 2005 04:46 PM UTC

Hi Jiseon, Thanks for reporting this issue. Could you please try using styles instead of applying fonts directly. Applying fonts directly does cause performance issue. We will ivertigate into this issue and try to improve the overall performance of applying formatting. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi. I''m jiseon. > >I think there is a problem with ExcelRW''s processing speed. > To describe the problem more specifically, for instance, when I try to change the cell font, ExcelRW changes the font for the same number of cells 20 times slower MS Excel Com Interop. > The biggest problem in using COM Interop is slow speed. Is choosing ExcelRW as a solution to the speed problem a wrong choice? Is there any better solution that can speed the process up?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon