We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

New characters in a cell not showing up until the cell is left

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

24898 Feb 14,2005 03:59 AM Feb 14,2005 07:31 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Nick Zdunic
Asked On February 14, 2005 03:59 AM

Have have some cells in the grid which are formatted to take numbers. e.g. 2.5 When I type a into the cell the entered characters do not appear. When I leave the cell, the characters appear. How can I force the characters to appear as they are being typed?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 14, 2005 04:56 AM

Do you see any exceptions being thrown in your output window? What version of our controls are you using? Can you post a little sample showing this problem?

Nick Zdunic
Replied On February 14, 2005 07:31 AM

No messages in the output window except for this: catched at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridTextBoxControl.WndProc(Message& msg) in :line 0 But this only happened once. I use a few events and have the processing for the form in another class (i.e. MVC) This complicates things. Sending you a sample would really mean sending you the application as it stands currently. I''m using version 2.0.5.1 It would be interesting to see if the same behaviour occurs in a later version of the control. >Do you see any exceptions being thrown in your output window? > >What version of our controls are you using? Can you post a little sample showing this problem?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;