We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

New characters in a cell not showing up until the cell is left

Have have some cells in the grid which are formatted to take numbers. e.g. 2.5 When I type a into the cell the entered characters do not appear. When I leave the cell, the characters appear. How can I force the characters to appear as they are being typed?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 14, 2005 09:56 AM UTC

Do you see any exceptions being thrown in your output window? What version of our controls are you using? Can you post a little sample showing this problem?

NZ Nick Zdunic February 14, 2005 12:31 PM UTC

No messages in the output window except for this: catched at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridTextBoxControl.WndProc(Message& msg) in :line 0 But this only happened once. I use a few events and have the processing for the form in another class (i.e. MVC) This complicates things. Sending you a sample would really mean sending you the application as it stands currently. I''m using version 2.0.5.1 It would be interesting to see if the same behaviour occurs in a later version of the control. >Do you see any exceptions being thrown in your output window? > >What version of our controls are you using? Can you post a little sample showing this problem?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon