We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Possible to move Bar positions?

Is it possible to programmatically move a commandbar before another? I''ve tried BarManager.Bars.Move() with no luck. -Thanks Brian

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 11, 2005 04:59 PM UTC

Hi Brian, The BarManager provides you access to the CommandBar control that''s associated with each BarItem through the method GetBarControl. You can then use the various properties such as DockState and RowOffset to control the location of the Bar. Is this what you''re looking for? If not, please let me know. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

BI Brian Ingenito February 11, 2005 05:43 PM UTC

RowOffset worked perfectly. Thank you. >Hi Brian, > > The BarManager provides you access to the CommandBar control that''s associated with each BarItem through the method GetBarControl. You can then use the various properties such as DockState and RowOffset to control the location of the Bar. > > Is this what you''re looking for? If not, please let me know. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon