We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Binding empty datasSet to DBG

Hi guys, i have a problem. Probabely i''m missing something, but when i bind a emty dataSet to a databound grid and enable Edit and AddNew, i do not get a empty row so i can start editing, with a dataset that contains data it is not a problem. Any ideas? (PS we are using version 1.6 and upgrading is not a option for this release.) Thanks in advance, Dave

2 Replies

DH Dave Hermans February 11, 2005 09:34 AM UTC

euhm i was to fast, in Edit it doesn''t work either. If I don’t do a addrange I can’t add rows to the grid. If I do the add range one time, I can keep adding so the next empty rows are added automatically.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 11, 2005 10:45 PM UTC

Attached find a sample project that will compile with 1.6.1.8. Can you modify this sample so that it shows the problem you describe? CS_8122.zip Thanks, Stefan >euhm i was to fast, in Edit it doesn''t work either. > >If I don’t do a addrange I can’t add rows to the grid. >If I do the add range one time, I can keep adding so the next empty rows are added automatically. >

Loader.
Up arrow icon