We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bug: Hidding row causes frozen row count incorrectly

Hi there, I am running into another problem with v3.0 when calling grid.Rows.Hidden[i] = false. I have 3 frozen columns in my application. After setting the hidden property to false, my top two rows are frozen and I can''t scroll them any more. The RaiseRowHiding(GridRowColHidingEventArgs e) in the GridModel.cs file is called. The if statement is incorrect, it should have been ''if (e.From <= this.Rows.FrozenCount)'' rather than ''if (e.From <= this.Cols.FrozenCount)''. I also have another issue related to the docking manger that I posted in a separate thread, and still waiting for respond. Please let me know if the hidden row I mentioned above is an issue or not, if so, when will I be able to pickup the fix. We are about to release a product soon, so I am hoping my two issues can be resolved ASAP. thanks, Patrick

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 11, 2005 12:07 AM UTC

Hi Patrick, you are right. This should be if (e.From <= this.Rows.FrozenCount) We will fix this in our code base. Stefan >Hi there, > >I am running into another problem with v3.0 when calling grid.Rows.Hidden[i] = false. I have 3 frozen columns in my application. After setting the hidden property to false, my top two rows are frozen and I can''t scroll them any more. > >The RaiseRowHiding(GridRowColHidingEventArgs e) in the GridModel.cs file is called. The if statement is incorrect, it should have been ''if (e.From <= this.Rows.FrozenCount)'' rather than ''if (e.From <= this.Cols.FrozenCount)''. > >I also have another issue related to the docking manger that I posted in a separate thread, and still waiting for respond. > >Please let me know if the hidden row I mentioned above is an issue or not, if so, when will I be able to pickup the fix. We are about to release a product soon, so I am hoping my two issues can be resolved ASAP. > >thanks, >Patrick > > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon