We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Bug: Hidding row causes frozen row count incorrectly

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

24790 Feb 10,2005 02:02 PM Feb 10,2005 07:07 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 10, 2005 02:02 PM

Hi there, I am running into another problem with v3.0 when calling grid.Rows.Hidden[i] = false. I have 3 frozen columns in my application. After setting the hidden property to false, my top two rows are frozen and I can''t scroll them any more. The RaiseRowHiding(GridRowColHidingEventArgs e) in the GridModel.cs file is called. The if statement is incorrect, it should have been ''if (e.From <= this.Rows.FrozenCount)'' rather than ''if (e.From <= this.Cols.FrozenCount)''. I also have another issue related to the docking manger that I posted in a separate thread, and still waiting for respond. Please let me know if the hidden row I mentioned above is an issue or not, if so, when will I be able to pickup the fix. We are about to release a product soon, so I am hoping my two issues can be resolved ASAP. thanks, Patrick

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 10, 2005 07:07 PM

Hi Patrick, you are right. This should be if (e.From <= this.Rows.FrozenCount) We will fix this in our code base. Stefan >Hi there, > >I am running into another problem with v3.0 when calling grid.Rows.Hidden[i] = false. I have 3 frozen columns in my application. After setting the hidden property to false, my top two rows are frozen and I can''t scroll them any more. > >The RaiseRowHiding(GridRowColHidingEventArgs e) in the GridModel.cs file is called. The if statement is incorrect, it should have been ''if (e.From <= this.Rows.FrozenCount)'' rather than ''if (e.From <= this.Cols.FrozenCount)''. > >I also have another issue related to the docking manger that I posted in a separate thread, and still waiting for respond. > >Please let me know if the hidden row I mentioned above is an issue or not, if so, when will I be able to pickup the fix. We are about to release a product soon, so I am hoping my two issues can be resolved ASAP. > >thanks, >Patrick > > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;