We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Setting height of DateTimePickerAdv shows in design mode but is reset when application is compiled an executed.

I am working with the DateTimePickerAdv and want to set the height of the control to 25 to match all the other controls on a form. When I make the change using the properties panel in Visual Studio 2003 I see the size of the control change in the design window. I then go to test the change by compiling and running the code and the control is show at a different size during execution. When I exit the application and return to design view the value for the size is reset. Can you provide me with a way to properly size the control? Thanks Ben Waters Technology Coordinator City of Scottsdale, Court

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 10, 2005 07:29 PM UTC

Hi Ben, I''ve tried to reproduce this problem, but have been unable to do so. Would it be possible for you to send me a specific project file you''re having trouble with? Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

AA Aaron Andreson September 28, 2005 01:44 PM UTC

The problem only occurs when the font has been changed from the default. It seems that when a different font size is specified, the control auto-resizes itself to fit the font and ignores the specified control height. Is there a solution to size the control and specify an other-than-default font size? Aaron >Hi Ben, > > I''ve tried to reproduce this problem, but have been unable to do so. Would it be possible for you to send me a specific project file you''re having trouble with? > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon