We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Column shading

I''m changing the background of a cell in a grid based on whether it is in the currently selected row and/or column. However, the column can only be shaded as far as the last cell in the column by using this method. In the case where the grid client area displays empty space because there aren''t enough cells to fill the area, I''d like the shading to extend to the bottom of the client area of the grid. Any ideas how I might achieve this, short of padding the grid out with "extra" cells?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2005 03:59 PM UTC

Is grid.Model.Options.DisplayEmptyRows = true; ok for you? Stefan >I''m changing the background of a cell in a grid based on whether it is in the currently selected row and/or column. > >However, the column can only be shaded as far as the last cell in the column by using this method. In the case where the grid client area displays empty space because there aren''t enough cells to fill the area, I''d like the shading to extend to the bottom of the client area of the grid. > >Any ideas how I might achieve this, short of padding the grid out with "extra" cells?

MW Mike Woolley February 9, 2005 05:05 PM UTC

Many thanks, that''s certainly what I was after. How can I set the backcolor and borders for these empty cells?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon