We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Add Item in ListBarItem

Hi, I hope you''ll can help me. I have a list of Users in a array. In my menu, I have a ListBarItem. I want to put all my users in the ListBarItem by code. Could you help me ? Have you an example ? When I''ll have my users in my menu. How can I know what is the user that click on ? Thank''s ! Please, excuse my poor english :-) Gedge

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2005 06:54 PM UTC

Hi Gedge, From the Class documentation for ListBarItem: "When shown this bar item will be replaced by a numbered list of BarItems based on the supplied ChildCaptions list and when one of the items gets clicked by the user a Click event is thrown by this instance with the ListBarItemClickedEventArgs args." Basically, you use ListBarItem.ChildCaptions.Add to add more items. And when the ListBarItem is clicked you can cast the EventArgs from the Click event into a ListBarItemClickedEventArgs and then use the SelectedIndex property of that to determine which choice was selected. I have created a sample to demonstrate this. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

GC Gérald Coste February 23, 2005 08:59 AM UTC

Hi, Your example is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot Gedge

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon