We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ArgumentOutOfRangeException when updating Virtual Grid Cell

Syncfusion grid, 2.1.0.9: I am getting an ArgumentOutOfRangeException in the SFTable Class, line 388. The value out of range is "rowIndex". This happens when I update a cell of my virtual grid. What can I as a developer/consumer of the grid do to avoid this error? To the best I can determine, all the parameters that I''ve configured for the virtual grid are good.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2005 01:05 AM UTC

This error happens in the SFtable.Item setter method where it checks if Sftable.RowCount (aka Model.Data.RowCount) is large enough to save the item. I guess that in your case you do handle QueryRowCount to return a row count and you do never set Model.RowCount or Model.Data.RowCount So, to resolve your problem you either need to explicitly set Model.Data.RowCount or if you think that call to the setter should not happen at all find out why the setter was called (e.g. if you do handle SaveCellInfo, do you set e.Handled = true)? Stefan >Syncfusion grid, 2.1.0.9: I am getting an ArgumentOutOfRangeException in the SFTable Class, line 388. The value out of range is "rowIndex". This happens when I update a cell of my virtual grid. > >What can I as a developer/consumer of the grid do to avoid this error? To the best I can determine, all the parameters that I''ve configured for the virtual grid are good.

JH John Huschka February 9, 2005 06:38 PM UTC

Thank you for your assistance. That (not setting handled) was the apparent cause.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon