We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XPToolbar BarItem Click Events...

Hi, I me be insane but how do you do BarItem click events in the XPToolbar? It doesn''t have the barmanager so it doesn''t have the click option. Is it just done like a regular windows forms toolbar? The samples don''t show any real click events. :( Thanks Mike H

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2005 04:01 PM UTC

Hi Mike, You should be able to set the Click event handler in the Properties Pane in VS.NET. After adding a BarItem to the XPToolbar using the Collection Editor, the BarItem should be a choice in the ComboBox in the Properties Pane. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

MH Mike Hunsberger February 8, 2005 04:07 PM UTC

My God! Thanks for the quick response. I have lost it. The Red Bull is no longer working. Thanks its all good now :)) Mike >Hi Mike, > > You should be able to set the Click event handler in the Properties Pane in VS.NET. After adding a BarItem to the XPToolbar using the Collection Editor, the BarItem should be a choice in the ComboBox in the Properties Pane. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon