We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Record Navigation Maxlabel

When i am setting the maxlabel property of the record''s navigation bar, the current record is coming properly but among the the attached label "of " and total number, "of" is not displayed. this.m_RecordNavigationControl.MaxLabel = " of "+ this.m_RecordNavigationControl.MaxRecord.ToString();

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2005 09:57 AM UTC

In the sample we ship (grid\samples\databound\RecNavDataBoundGrid, adding this line at the bottom of Form.Load shows the "of" for me using version 3.0.1.0. this.gridRecordNavigationControl1.MaxLabel = "of " + this.dataSet11.Customers.Rows.Count.ToString();

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2005 01:08 PM UTC

I am using 2.1.0.9 now. When i was using one version before this,it was displaying properly >In the sample we ship (grid\samples\databound\RecNavDataBoundGrid, adding this line at the bottom of Form.Load shows the "of" for me using version 3.0.1.0. > >this.gridRecordNavigationControl1.MaxLabel = "of " + this.dataSet11.Customers.Rows.Count.ToString(); >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon