We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabbedGroupedMDIManager - Close MDI childs

Hi, I have an MDI container form which uses "TabbedGroupedMDIManager". After adding several MDI child forms, I''m trying to close all child forms (By iterating the MDIChildern collection of the MDI parent form). However, some of the MDI child forms, remains opened?! Attached to this message is a sample which simulates the problem. Can you please alter this sample, so "CloseAll" button will close all MDI child forms?! What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Gil K P.S In the sample, while iterating the MDI child forms to close, if I''m not checking the type of the child form to close, the sample crashes?! TabbedGroupedMDIManager_1177.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2005 03:10 PM UTC

Hi Gil, When using a TabbedMdiManager, you should iterate over TabbedMdiManager.Children instead of Form.Children. The TabbedMdiManager adds some additional Forms to Form.Children, and if you remove them it will stop working correctly. I have modified your sample to demonstrate this. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon