We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TabbedGroupedMDIManager - Close MDI childs

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

24593 Feb 8,2005 03:02 AM Feb 8,2005 10:10 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Gil Kalo
Asked On February 8, 2005 03:02 AM

Hi, I have an MDI container form which uses "TabbedGroupedMDIManager". After adding several MDI child forms, I''m trying to close all child forms (By iterating the MDIChildern collection of the MDI parent form). However, some of the MDI child forms, remains opened?! Attached to this message is a sample which simulates the problem. Can you please alter this sample, so "CloseAll" button will close all MDI child forms?! What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Gil K P.S In the sample, while iterating the MDI child forms to close, if I''m not checking the type of the child form to close, the sample crashes?! TabbedGroupedMDIManager_1177.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 8, 2005 10:10 AM

Hi Gil, When using a TabbedMdiManager, you should iterate over TabbedMdiManager.Children instead of Form.Children. The TabbedMdiManager adds some additional Forms to Form.Children, and if you remove them it will stop working correctly. I have modified your sample to demonstrate this. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;