We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Page Bounds Updating

I am trying to automatically update the model bounds or translate the model when a symbol is dragged onto the diagram outside of the current model bounds. I would also like to change the model bounds when the model PageSettings are modifid. The issue I am having is one of two. 1. If I use translate on the model, any symbol with a label will get mouse click events fired on its old position before the translate and any new symbols dropped onto the diagram are added with the translated offsets. 2. If I change the model bounds to a negtive x, y position the PageBoundary lines are not drawn for the negative value pages. I have no problem detecting when a symbol is dropped outside of the current model bounds. Any help with resolving these issue would be appreciated. Thanks, Truman Lackey tlackey@sfmidaho.com

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2005 04:02 PM UTC

Truman, I was able to reproduce the problem with the page boundaries not being drawn for the negative regions of the Model. This has been categorized as a bug, and I am looking into this issue. I will update this post as soon as possible. Thanks, Prakash

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 10, 2005 03:42 PM UTC

Truman, This problem has been fixed! The next update of Essential Diagram due by the end of the month will ship with the revised code. Please refer to forum post - http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=24508. Thanks, Prakash Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon