We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Docking Manger stop working in v3.0

After I upgrated from v2.0 to v3.0, the docking window, sliding window stops working. I unpin the window and it hides away, however, hoverring over the label doesn''t make the windwo slide out. Everything was working before I upgrade to v3.0. Is there any where I can put breakpoint in the syncfusion code to see why it stops working?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 7, 2005 07:29 PM UTC

I traced the AHTabControl.cs file, OnMouseMove Handler. I find out that if((mainForm != null) && (IsFocused(mainForm)) { showAutoHideControl = true; } is never excuted in my application. My application''s top most control is not a native .NET control. I embedded the all my syncfusion controls inside a usercontrol and than embedded the user control into an ActiveX control, etc... So, I am wondering if there is any workaround to this issue. When I comment out the above code and make showAutoHideControl always true, than the slidding window is visible when I place the mouse over the label.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon