We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Wizard PerviousPage NextPage problems

Hi, I have 3 pages in my wizard and I want the sequence to be the following when moving forward through the wizard: 1 -> 2 -> 3 When moving back I want it to be: 3 -> 1 When using the designer I seem unable to set this sequence. If I set page 3 to point back to page 1 then page 1 then gets changed automatically to point forward to page 3. So I tried to set it in code in the constructor for the form containing the wizard. The same thing happens and page 2 is skipped in both directions. How can I make the forward sequence different to the backward sequence? I notice in your WizardControl Demo that the backward sequence does not skip the ProgressBar page. Is this because of similar problems or just an oversight on the part of the person who put the demo together?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2005 12:08 AM UTC

Hi Derek, When you set the Next or Previous Page for a WizardPage, it automatically sets the opposite property for the other page. This happens because the vast majority of time these properties are used to reorder the pages, as opposed to skipping pages. The best way to bypass this is to keep track of which page you''re on. You can then update the NextPage and PreviousPage properties depending on which page you''re on. Hope this helps. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon