We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Messages in GridControl

Sorry, i have a more question, and i not be if a question for the grid o for windows. When i input a date 01/02/2005 in a column Month Calendar & type Datetime no problem because the date is correct. But, when i input 01022005 i receive a message of error. My interest is for traslate this message or i write the message error. If it''s posible? Thanks for your risponse.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2005 09:52 PM UTC

In CurrentCellValidating you can parse the text "01022005" using your own parsing routines. If you are successfull in converting that text to a meaningfull date you can assign the resulting date to CurrentCell.Renderer.ControlValue. If not, you can set e.Cancel = true and display a messagebox with your own error message or assign a ErrorMessage to CurrentCell.ErrorMessage. Stefan >Sorry, i have a more question, and i not be if a question for the grid o for windows. > >When i input a date 01/02/2005 in a column Month Calendar & type Datetime no problem because the date is correct. > >But, when i input 01022005 i receive a message of error. > >My interest is for traslate this message or i write the message error. > >If it''s posible? > >Thanks for your risponse.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon