We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Messages in GridControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

24509 Feb 4,2005 08:41 PM UTC Feb 4,2005 09:52 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Liliana Faerman
Asked On February 4, 2005 08:41 PM UTC

Sorry, i have a more question, and i not be if a question for the grid o for windows. When i input a date 01/02/2005 in a column Month Calendar & type Datetime no problem because the date is correct. But, when i input 01022005 i receive a message of error. My interest is for traslate this message or i write the message error. If it''s posible? Thanks for your risponse.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 4, 2005 09:52 PM UTC

In CurrentCellValidating you can parse the text "01022005" using your own parsing routines. If you are successfull in converting that text to a meaningfull date you can assign the resulting date to CurrentCell.Renderer.ControlValue. If not, you can set e.Cancel = true and display a messagebox with your own error message or assign a ErrorMessage to CurrentCell.ErrorMessage. Stefan >Sorry, i have a more question, and i not be if a question for the grid o for windows. > >When i input a date 01/02/2005 in a column Month Calendar & type Datetime no problem because the date is correct. > >But, when i input 01022005 i receive a message of error. > >My interest is for traslate this message or i write the message error. > >If it''s posible? > >Thanks for your risponse.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;