We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid CheckBoxes in the center of the Cell

I am trying to use the GridControl (unbound) and have a column that has checkboxes that are centered in the middle of the cell. My checkboxes have not labels, so I just want the actual check box in the center of the cell. Its possible to use the BorderMargins.Left property to move the check box to the center but that causes other problems. Is there a column property to align the contents of a cell to the center?

1 Reply

FD Felix DeHerrera February 4, 2005 07:01 PM UTC

This works for my unbound grid.. ''-- Set up check box cell moGrid.TableStyle.CheckBoxOptions = New GridCheckBoxCellInfo("True", "False", "", True) moGrid(-1, GridCol.Installed).CellType = "CheckBox" moGrid(-1, GridCol.Installed).CellValue = False moGrid(-1, GridCol.Installed).TriState = False moGrid(-1, GridCol.Installed).VerticalAlignment = GridVerticalAlignment.Middle moGrid(-1, GridCol.Installed).HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Center

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon