We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeAdvView Right-To-Left Bug

I download the Essional Tools pack in evaluation version for checking. I tried the TreeAdvView in Right To Left mode. I put a new instance of TreeAdvView and I set the the Right-To-Left property to "True" and I add a new node with Hebrew text and I saw the text reversibly. Text in Right-To-Left Languages appears reversibly. What I need to do ???

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 3, 2005 07:10 PM UTC

Hi, This is a known issue that has been fixed. We''re planning to include the fix in v3.1 which is scheduled to be released in a couple weeks. I apologize for any inconvenience this problem has caused. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

YC Yossi Chen February 4, 2005 06:34 AM UTC

OK. I planned to buy the essional tools package in the begin of the next week. Accordingly your answer, the fixed version will published in two weeks and the version that I will get from the order will be the version the RTL bugs, How will I get the fixed version? Could you give me precise date for the fixed version?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2005 02:53 PM UTC

Hi, Version 3.1 is scheduled to release in around 10 days. However, we do have an internal build of v3.1 available. It isn''t a release build, so it hasn''t been thoroughly tested yet, but it does solve the reversed Hebrew problem. You can use it to start your development next week, and then switch to the release build of v3.1 once it''s ready. http://www.syncfusion.com/squiffler/patches/v3.1.0.1/syncfusionessentialsuitesetup.exe Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 5, 2005 04:57 PM UTC

Thank you... I download the fixed version and my key and password (that I recived with the evaluation version) not working with this version. Just at the end of next week I will recive the ordered version. What I need to do ??? The key and the password that I will recive with the ordered version supposed to work with the fixed version(3.1)?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 5, 2005 07:33 PM UTC

Hi, Please create a Direct-Trac incident (or email us at SupportTeam@Syncfusion.com) in this regard, and I will update you with the required information. Make sure to include the link to this forum post in your Direct-Trac incident or email. We appreciate your cooperation and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon