We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Exception rearranging tabbed docking windows

Hi, we a customer has just caught an unhandled exception when attempting to drag-arrange tabbed docking panels. Unfortunately the only information I have is the following stack trace: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TabPageAdvCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost.ProvideTabFeedback(IDraggable idg, MouseAction action) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DragFBProvider.ProcessMouseMove(IDraggable ctrl, Point ptscreen) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHostController.HandleMouseMoveImp(MouseButtons button, Point pt) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost.WndProc(Message& msg) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) Regards Kai Iske

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 3, 2005 05:02 PM UTC

Hi Kai, I tried to reproduce the problem, but was unable to. Some information regarding the setup of your application or a similar sample might help me track the problem down. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

KI Kai Iske February 4, 2005 03:36 AM UTC

Gregory, I will try obtaining further information from the user as to how the docking panels were layed out before the exception was thrown. If I do find anything, I will open a Direct-Trac incident Thanks Regards Kai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon