We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Exception rearranging tabbed docking windows

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

24402 Feb 3,2005 07:45 AM Feb 3,2005 10:36 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Kai Iske
Asked On February 3, 2005 07:45 AM

Hi, we a customer has just caught an unhandled exception when attempting to drag-arrange tabbed docking panels. Unfortunately the only information I have is the following stack trace: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TabPageAdvCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost.ProvideTabFeedback(IDraggable idg, MouseAction action) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DragFBProvider.ProcessMouseMove(IDraggable ctrl, Point ptscreen) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHostController.HandleMouseMoveImp(MouseButtons button, Point pt) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost.WndProc(Message& msg) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) Regards Kai Iske

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 3, 2005 12:02 PM

Hi Kai, I tried to reproduce the problem, but was unable to. Some information regarding the setup of your application or a similar sample might help me track the problem down. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

Kai Iske
Replied On February 3, 2005 10:36 PM

Gregory, I will try obtaining further information from the user as to how the docking panels were layed out before the exception was thrown. If I do find anything, I will open a Direct-Trac incident Thanks Regards Kai

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;