We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2

Hi, when will Essential Suite be compatible with Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2. I tried Suite 3.0.1.0 and there are problems.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 1, 2005 10:25 PM UTC

Hi Heiko With the 3.0 release (version 3.0.1.0), we provided batch files to build the VS 2005 libraries. You will need the source code version of Essential Suite to be installed to use theses batch files (located in the ..\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Whidbey folder). We are also working on shipping the precompiled libraries with the next release and the product teams are working on known issues. Regards Arun

JK Jordan Knapp April 7, 2005 05:08 PM UTC

>We are also working on shipping the precompiled libraries with the next release and the product teams are working on known issues. > >Regards >Arun > Are these shipping yet? What release? Regards, Jordan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 14, 2005 05:02 PM UTC

Stefan said: ----------- In the Studio 3.2 version you have right now the prebuilt assemblies are built with the Whidbey Beta 1 framework. ----------- I believe they also said that when beta 2 comes out, they will spend a few weeks preparing assemblies built with beta 2. I am looking forward to Whidbey beta 2, and I would like to try Syncfusion''s Suite with it once its ready. Is anyone running Whidbey beta 1 with Syncfusion 3.2? If so, how is it running?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon