We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How do I put an image on a push button cell?

I was wondering how I can put an image on a push button that is in a cell or have both an image and push button in a cell. Thanks, Adrian

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2005 08:04 PM UTC

One way you can do it is shown in the EllipsisCell button in this sample. \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2006 11:45 AM UTC

>One way you can do it is shown in the EllipsisCell button in this sample. \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons But there is example of bmp image but i want to put gif or jpg image thats not coming on push button Vinay Patel

VP Vinay Patel June 15, 2006 11:46 AM UTC

> > >>One way you can do it is shown in the EllipsisCell button in this sample. \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons > > >But there is example of bmp image but i want to put gif or jpg image thats not coming on push button > > >Vinay Patel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2006 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Vinay, The EllipsisCellButton class in the sample also works fine with a jpg/gif image. Make sure that the image is included in the project and marked as "Embedded Resource". Regards, Calvin.

VP Vinay Patel June 17, 2006 08:53 AM UTC

thanks Calvin only the falt that time was "Embedded Resource". >Hi Vinay, > >The EllipsisCellButton class in the sample also works fine with a jpg/gif image. Make sure that the image is included in the project and marked as "Embedded Resource". > >Regards, >Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon