We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How do I put an image on a push button cell?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

24274 Jan 31,2005 02:37 PM Jun 17,2006 04:53 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: GridControl
Adrian Lin
Asked On January 31, 2005 02:37 PM

I was wondering how I can put an image on a push button that is in a cell or have both an image and push button in a cell. Thanks, Adrian

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 31, 2005 03:04 PM

One way you can do it is shown in the EllipsisCell button in this sample. \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons

Replied On June 15, 2006 07:45 AM

>One way you can do it is shown in the EllipsisCell button in this sample. \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons But there is example of bmp image but i want to put gif or jpg image thats not coming on push button Vinay Patel

Vinay Patel
Replied On June 15, 2006 07:46 AM

> > >>One way you can do it is shown in the EllipsisCell button in this sample. \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons > > >But there is example of bmp image but i want to put gif or jpg image thats not coming on push button > > >Vinay Patel

Replied On June 15, 2006 09:09 AM

Hi Vinay, The EllipsisCellButton class in the sample also works fine with a jpg/gif image. Make sure that the image is included in the project and marked as "Embedded Resource". Regards, Calvin.

Vinay Patel
Replied On June 17, 2006 04:53 AM

thanks Calvin only the falt that time was "Embedded Resource". >Hi Vinay, > >The EllipsisCellButton class in the sample also works fine with a jpg/gif image. Make sure that the image is included in the project and marked as "Embedded Resource". > >Regards, >Calvin.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;