We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Moving scroll position programmatically when AutoScroll is true

I have a long html document with the autoscroll property set to true. I have enabled the span element click event to change the formatting of a sentence if clicked (via a change of the span tag class attribute value). If I scroll down and click on a sentence within a span tag, the formatting is correctly applied. But the document also scrolls up to the top when the formatting is applied to the element. How can I either prevent the scoll-position being changed when the formatting is applied or reset the scroll position of the docuemnt back to where it was when I clicked on the element?

1 Reply

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team February 1, 2005 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Adam, I see the behavior with the scroll position returning to the beginning after applying a style. Currently there is no means to automatically position the scroll position near the pre change position. I have asked our development team to move the scroll position back to the original position after a change is made. We will also be adding means to manually change the scroll position based on element positions. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon