We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridStyleInfo

I have a virtual grid loads hundreds of lines. I feel like the GridStyleInfo class causes the heavy memory usage. Is there a mecanism to reduce this. thanks Silver

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2005 11:17 AM UTC

The use of GridStyleInfo around QueryCellInfo is optimized quite heavily already. There is a 3.0 sample that shows how you can implement a 1-time QueryCellInfo grid if that would be useful to you. Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Performance\OneTimeOnlyQueryCellInfo

SI Silver January 31, 2005 11:24 AM UTC

Thanks Clay But looking at the class it looks like a very big one (>50 properties) should i write a smaller one or is there something i missed. The style of the cell changes time to time (blink). I must use the GridStyleInfoClass ? Silver

SI Silver January 31, 2005 11:24 AM UTC

Thanks Clay But looking at the class it looks like a very big one (>50 properties) should i write a smaller one or is there something i missed. The style of the cell changes time to time (blink). I must use the GridStyleInfoClass ? Silver

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2005 11:51 AM UTC

You must use GridStyleInfo. You do not have to create the object yourself. You set the properties you are interested in the e.Style that is passed to you in the eventargs.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon