We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

"Disable" last row when not completely drawn.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

24233 Jan 31,2005 05:35 AM Jan 31,2005 03:03 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 31, 2005 05:35 AM

Hi. I have a grid with many rows in it, and the grid has vertically scrolling. But the last visible row is not diplayed completely, and that''s fine. But for my particular case, I somehow need not to show this partial row content. I have: if ( gridControl.ViewLayout.RowColToPoint(gridControl.ViewLayout.LastVisibleRow,1).Y + gridControl.RowHeights[gridControl.ViewLayout.LastVisibleRow] > gridControl.ClientRectangle.Height) ) { // Row is not complete... What to do... } How can I accomplish this nicely without major hacks? Best regards, Per

Replied On January 31, 2005 05:50 AM

Try setting this property to see if it will do what you want. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.VScrollPixel = true;

Replied On January 31, 2005 02:06 PM

Hmmm, I''m using an older version 1.6 of the grid which does not have this property. Is there a workaround for that version?

Replied On January 31, 2005 03:03 PM

No, there are no property settings that handle this. You would have to try to explicitly size the grid.ClientSize.Height to be exactly some multiple of whole rows, and this is not really easily doable if the grid is docked or anchored so it really does not have full control over its size.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;