We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

"Disable" last row when not completely drawn.

Hi. I have a grid with many rows in it, and the grid has vertically scrolling. But the last visible row is not diplayed completely, and that''s fine. But for my particular case, I somehow need not to show this partial row content. I have: if ( gridControl.ViewLayout.RowColToPoint(gridControl.ViewLayout.LastVisibleRow,1).Y + gridControl.RowHeights[gridControl.ViewLayout.LastVisibleRow] > gridControl.ClientRectangle.Height) ) { // Row is not complete... What to do... } How can I accomplish this nicely without major hacks? Best regards, Per

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2005 10:50 AM UTC

Try setting this property to see if it will do what you want. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.VScrollPixel = true;

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2005 07:06 PM UTC

Hmmm, I''m using an older version 1.6 of the grid which does not have this property. Is there a workaround for that version?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2005 08:03 PM UTC

No, there are no property settings that handle this. You would have to try to explicitly size the grid.ClientSize.Height to be exactly some multiple of whole rows, and this is not really easily doable if the grid is docked or anchored so it really does not have full control over its size.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon