We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid doesn''t show scroll

I have a GDBG in a form. this grid is anchor 4 sides in in the form. When I anchor it, the form doesn''t show Vscroll, and the grid does too although I set VScrollBehavior = AutoScroll fo for this grid. How can I solve this problem, thanks. Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2005 06:46 AM UTC

I am not sure I understand your problem. The grid''s scrollbar and the form''s scrollbar are completely unrelated. So, no properties you set in the grid will affect whether or not your form''s scrollbar is visible. If you set VScrollbarBehavior = AutoScroll, the behavior you should see is that the vertical scrollbar is not displayed when the grid''s clientarea is large enough to show all rows in the grid, and the vertical scrollbar should be visible when there are some grid rows that cannot be displayed in the grid''s clientarea. This means that if the grid is anchored on all 4 sides, the grid''s vertical scrollbar should be displayed as your make the form tall enough to see all the rows in the grid. Can you post a little sample project showing the problem? You can email a zip to support@syncfusion.com and mention this forum thread in the subject line.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon