We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Style & formatting,

Hi, I try to change cell formatting on a workbook, using the different example you give. This work ok, but the way formatting are apply to cell sounds strange. For each formatting I try to put, ExcelRW seems to create a associate Style. Is there any way to bypass this. I don''t want to end with a woorksheet with hundred of style inside. Thunks.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2005 05:02 AM UTC

Hi Laurent, You can use common styles to apply the same style to different sections in the spreadsheet. Please refer to this link for a code snippet and sample http://www.syncfusion.com/support/EvaluationCenter/viewsource.aspx?lang=csharp&id=244 We are also considering to eliminate duplicate styles when the workbook is saved but this enhancement would not be available soon. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi, > >I try to change cell formatting on a workbook, using the different example you give. > >This work ok, but the way formatting are apply to cell sounds strange. For each formatting I try to put, ExcelRW seems to create a associate Style. > >Is there any way to bypass this. I don''t want to end with a woorksheet with hundred of style inside. > >Thunks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon