We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

version 2.0 beta

On my previous post, you mention some of the features that I need will be included in version 2.0 and that it will not be release until the end of Feburary. I was wondering do you a beta program or a way for license users to download beta (or even alpha) versions of your grid. I would really like to see the changes as they are being made and maybe even be able to give feedback on these changes. This will allow me to start on my project ASAP (since I wouldn't have to wait until a "Releasable" version is ready), and at the same time be able to give you feedback on the work you are doing. Javier

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 20, 2003 01:50 PM UTC

Javier, We do not have a 2.0 beta version available yet. For licensed users who would like to get the beta version when it is available, please send an email to support@syncfusion.com and request to be added to our grid 2.0 beta list. Clay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon