We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Expand / Collapse in DotNetEdit

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

2408 Jan 15,2003 01:16 PM Jan 15,2003 02:15 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: EditControl
Daniel Bright
Asked On January 15, 2003 01:16 PM

Hey all, I just purchased the source code version of the Essentials Suite, and I am totally impressed by the product, your sales rep., and basically your whole company. Outstanding work! I only have one question: In the screenshot for the DotNetEdit sample application, there appears to be the (function) expand/collapse functionality. This is not the case when I compile the app. I cannot find anything in the properties of the editControl either. I could just be missing something, and if that is the case, please point me in the correct direction. DB

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 15, 2003 02:15 PM

Currently only manual outlining is functional (the automatic outlining should be available in our upcoming public patch next week). First, you need to set the following property to true: editControl1.OutliningEnabled = true; To perform the outlining, you can do the following: Build your project with OutliningEnabled set to true In the edit control, select the lines that you want to group as an outlining object. Once selected, right click and choose "Outlinging -> Hide Selection" Now you can collapse/expand the outlining group.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;